Gate One learns about your company or organization.
We learn about your customers.
We work to build the type of website that will get the results you want.
Interview designed to understand your business, customers, and project.
A website designed to get the traffic and results you want.
Long Term Partnership
We will there as your company goals and industry trends change.
There are many kinds of websites. To begin with we learn about...
Your Website Goals
If you prefer to maintain the site, a content management system with be part of the site design.
"Our new business website turned out great!! Robin was always so helpful and had so many great ideas! She was great at listening to what we really wanted and made it happen through an amazing website!!!"
Charlene Moore, Moore's RV Park
The goal of the free consultation is to find out what your website needs are and how we can fill them. To do that, we often ask the following questions:
1. What does your business/organization do?
2. What do you need the site to do for you: create in-store traffic, online traffic, online sales, leads, downloads, calls, appointments, maintain a social media presence, mobile app installs, etc?
3. What are your long term goals in terms of growth and customer base expansion and how does your website need to be able to evolve to service those goals?
4. Who are your customers and categories of customers? This question is very important because it helps us determine what type of content will be developed for each customer category. For example, residential and commerical, age groups, or product specific groups if you have a wide variety of merchandise, just to name a few.
5. Will you be able to supply all content or do you need assistance developing your content.
Responsive site design that can be viewed properly on mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop platforms.
Cross compatability is also important. Your site should view properly on all current, popular browswers.
"I have been very impressed with the initiative you take with our website, always keeping it fresh and updated. Your quality of work and timeliness in caring for our requests has been immediate the best of any company or person we have ever used." Ryan Carleton, Heritage Inn
Artesia, New Mexico